Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned cyclist, there is sure to be a challenge for you.
There are also hundreds of other organised bike rides you can enter on your own to raise money for BCRT. Or why not organise your own bike ride with family, friends or colleagues. Click below to be inspired by cycling events organised by fellow BCRT supporters:
- Simon Ludlam and Andrew Todd inspired by the Olympics!
- Adrian Smith 400 Mile Bike Ride
- Tim, Michael, Peter and Tom cycle London to Paris
- Redgarth Rollers cycle for Callum Weir ... cos that's just how 'they roll'
- Bike for BCRT in memory of Alex Lewis
- Welsh Coast to Coast Bike Ride
- John O Grotes Bike Ride
- Flynn family and friends' bicycle ride – 28th February 2010
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact at BCRT, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- A Team Bones t-shirt or cycle jersey
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering sticks to give your supporters for race day
Have a place in a different bike ride? If you are taking part in any other cycling events and would like to support BCRT, then please complete this form and we will send you your Team Bones fundraising pack.
Setting up an online giving page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving is a great way to raise money, enabling people to sponsor you or donate easily. You can then personalise your page with photos and messages and send the link to everyone you know.