Great North Run 2015
The BUPA Great North Run is the World's biggest and most iconic half marathon. Starting in Newcastle, you’ll run to South Shields across the famous Tyne Bridge. The spectator support is incredible and you’ll feel like the whole city has come out to cheer you on!
|Date||Sunday 13th September 2015|
|Start time||10:30 am|
Join Team Bones
You can secure your place in this iconic event through one of Team Bones guaranteed charity places. We ask for a minimum sponsorship of £300 and an entry fee of £40. Alternatively, you can secure your place direct with the organisers. We’d still love you to use this place to run for Team Bones. If you are successful in securing your own place, please either complete this online form, e-mail email@example.com or call us on 0113 258 5934 and fundraise for primary bone cancer research.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- A technical Team Bones running top
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering Packs to give your supporters for race day