Great North Run
The BUPA Great North Run is the World's biggest and most iconic half marathon. Starting in Newcastle, you’ll run to South Shields across the famous Tyne Bridge. The spectator support is incredible and you’ll feel like the whole city has come out to cheer you on!
|Date||7th September 2014|
|Start time||10:30 am|
Join Team Bones
Public entry for the Great North Run will open soon. Please visit the event website to find out more. If you secure your own place in the run through the race organisers, we would love you to join Team Bones. Please either complete this online form or call us on 0113 258 5934.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact at BCRT, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- A professional Team Bones running vest
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering sticks to give your supporters for race day
Team Bones Cheering Squad!
There will be 25 amazing runners taking part in this iconic challenge for BCRT and there’s nothing better than being cheered by fellow supporters! Sign up today to join the Great North Run Team Bones Cheering Squad 2014 and we’ll kit you out with Team Bones t-shirts and cheering sticks.