Great North Run
The BUPA Great North Run is the World's biggest and most iconic half marathon. Starting in Newcastle, you’ll run to South Shields across the famous Tyne Bridge. The spectator support is incredible and you’ll feel like the whole city has come out to cheer you on!
|Date||7th September 2014|
|Start time||10:30 am|
Join Team Bones
Entries for the 2014 Great North Run are now closed. If you were successful in securing your own place for the event, and would like to take part for Team Bones, please contact us on 0113 258 5934 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact at BCRT, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- A technical Team Bones vest or t-shirt
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering Packs to give your supporters for race day